::my dear diary::

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

thank you...

my dear friend,

you're so me
(in a different cover, of course)
we always sweat the unimportant things...
(hahaha so silly)

we have the same typical character
same hobby
same behaviour type of bf (hehehe)
same dreams
you're my reflection...

Thanx for always being there for me
in my every ups & downs
in every laughs & tears...

Thanx for being my 'counselor'
to hear all my storiez from A to Z
till again back to A
i owe you a lot...

Thank you...

Labels:

posted by NaR3Lz@Ta at 5:36 PM

2 Comments:

nice poem..

orang yg dimaksud pasti terharu biru membacanya.
dan didalam hatinya akan berkata :
thx for being a great friend too..

- soknebaknebak mode : ON -
kekeke

10:36 AM  

hehehe...ketebak yach?!
to anyone out there whom i mean, yes indeed you're a truly friend...

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home