::my dear diary::

Monday, December 04, 2006

sweet home Semarang (02-03 Dec 06)

08 am in d morning i woke up get prepared for my departure to d sweet home Semarang to attend my cousin' wedding... my BF already pick me up to drive me to Citoz... 10 am we arrived n had breakfast at de Excelso while waitin for my cousin to pick me up to go to d airport... meanwhile since we have d 'basic instinct' (narciss mode: ON) as usual we took some pictures there... ;p

after the 'talent show' (hahahaha) i was picked up by my cousin at 11 am (i was so worried coz it's so late) then we're rush into d airport since our flight was at 12.30 pm... "oh please don't leave us, it was the last flight 4 that day..." but luckily after we check-in, there's an announcement that the flight was delayed till 1 pm... so we do the girlz chit-chat thing...
then after had a 50 minutes trip, we're arrived on Semarang at 2 pm... suddenly my aunt ask me to become guest book reception "oh no i was so not ready"... but then she 'kidnapped' me head into the salon to do make-up & hair-do, then in 1,5 hrs i was transformed into this beautiful lady (narciss mode : ON)... the international wedding party was held on a Club House with semi-outdoor concept... it was nice n went properly without any major problems...
** the photos of the wedding party will be updated asap **
after the wedding party aka Tjokrowardojo family reunion was over we went back to our hotel since it's going to rain... me & mom, mas kiki & his mom, and om Bambang's family were stayed in Patra Semarang Convention Hotel on Hanoman Bungalow... what a cozy place especially to wake up in d morning enjoying the fresh air n view of Semarang city from the backyard of the bungalow... here are some photos of the Darmans, member of the Tjokros big family... hahaha what a 'talent', i think it runs in our blood (the narciss-tic talent)...

** the other photos will be updated asap **

wow it's been a long time i haven't went home to Semarang, the city that become the 'silent witness' of my birth on Elizabeth hospital... i really miss this moment... hixhixhix longing for another family reunion like this... but unfortunately my flight to Jakarta was at 2 pm, so we have to get hurry... we've a short trip in the morning to buy some foods ala Semarang (Bandeng Presto, Wingko Babat, Enting2, Lendre Pisang, etc) then pack our bag n rush in to the airport...

hmm what a nice short trip to Semarang, my home sweet home... miss you all so much, my cousins, aunts, uncles & Eyang Darman... hope we can see each other as often as possible... okay then cu all in d next wedding... (hmm wonder whose wedding it will be???)

Labels:

posted by NaR3Lz@Ta at 11:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home