::my dear diary::

Friday, November 03, 2006

my dear diary

jumat sore sekitar pukul 4 akhirnya published juga blog ini, yang dibikin secara dadakan karena merasa diri tidak gaul geto lho kalo ga punya blog (hohohoho)... dan tentunya berkat bantuan guru les web design para junior creative a.k.a mba Nuy yang cantik seperti kupu-kupu (hihihi)...

yup this is it... this is the stories of my life which will be writen in this hi-tec diary... finally i've decided to share it with you guys... the good part hopefully could inspire you & the bad part let it be you're reference so you don't have to feel the same way... life is fun but sometimes it sucks indeed...

last but not least (in fact this is the MOST important part of all,hahaha) let me introduce myself...
i'm iNa a Leo whose not a girl not yet a woman...
born on 3rd August 1983 in a small happy family with a papa, mama & a bro named Nico...
hmm i think i've found my soulmate now, named Akursio Armand Hasim, he's a stuborn but very romantic Capricorn, he surely can treat me like a princess & he make me deeply fall in love...
more about me, now i'm listed as an employee in one of company that located in Sudirman... become a member of Trans Jakarta & Trans Bintaro passenger...
hmm what else should i tell?! i think it will be described in my next posts... hopefully will updated frequently (hehehehe)...
nice to shared with you... bubbyeee.....
posted by NaR3Lz@Ta at 4:11 PM

1 Comments:

yeay..!!!
Welcome to blog bussiness,dear...
Nice blog anyway also the narcisstic one.
But, hey blog is one medium to express who are we and how colorful our life, isn't it?
So keep up the spirit of writing....

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home