::my dear diary::

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ken Lee [improved version]

by Valentina Hasan - Bulgarian Idol wannabe



hmmmm lagu apa nich ya?? msh bingung?! ini nich English versionnya... mudah2an jadi inget the original song seperti apa...

Without You
by Mariah Carey


No I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you there But then I let you go And now it's only fair That I should let you know What you should know

I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give anymore

Well I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows

I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give any more I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give anymore

==================

udah nyambung belom?? hahahaha cuma bisa ketawa ngakak aja... tapi salut buat mba Valentina Hasan yang PD Jaya...
sebelumnya dah pernah trima email yang isinya video audisi si Bulgarian Idol wannabe [BIW] ini, sumpahhhh kocak bgt... sempet ada interview singkat begini:
juri: what language is that?
BIW: [dengan mantap menjawab] English!!

nahhh pas lagi liat2 di youtube ehh ternyata ada improved versionnya ini, hahahha semacam Coba Lagi Award kali yee... sumpah!! ga kalah lucu!!! d best bgt dech ini cewe...

"ken lee tulibu dibu douchoo....ken lee... ken lee meju more......"

Labels:

posted by NaR3Lz@Ta at 1:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home